We have an exciting Project Management opportunity for a delivery focused individual with experience of Network /Cisco projects for a managed service provider (MSP), who are delivering projects to the NHS. This is initially for 5 months with the possibility of extension. This assignment is outside IR35.
- Project managing the refresh of Cisco routers and switches, demonstrating an understanding of network security and wireless technologies
- Responsive and proactive project management; able to meet the needs of the end customer with speed and accuracy
- Liaise and co-ordinate project activities with key stakeholders, exuding a calm and professional manner
- Provide documentation where necessary
- Improve the resilience of the customer’s network infrastructure
- Increase the speed of through puts on the network
- Upgrade the environment to a state which will meet the needs of customer sites for the medium to long term.
- Provide a better WiFi solution, stable, faster, easier access
- Upgrade fibre connection to allow for better connectivity between the core and the access layer.
- Replace core central network infrastructure across the customer’s sites
- Review entire WiFi network
- Implementation of Solarwinds network monitoring system
- Review support and maintenance services
- Cisco routers and switches – Core & Edge
- VoIP telephony
- Wireless LAN
- Follow-me printing
This role will suit a Project Manager with excellent customer facing skills and experience of delivering Networking/Cisco projects.