We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Network Engineer (CCNP or CCDP level) for a managed service provider who are delivering projects to end customers. Initially you will be tasked with a Switch upgrade project, but there are other projects in the pipeline too, so there is a possibility that this contract may extend beyond the initial 5 month period. This assignment is outside IR35.
- Understanding of Cisco best practice for Campus and Data Center LAN designs and concepts.
- Strong Cisco router and switch CLI skills and MS Visio experience.
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Cisco StackWise Technology
- Cisco VSS Technology
- Cisco Nexus
- Spanning Tree
- IP Subnetting
- Experience with the following Cisco platforms:
- Nexus 9K & 2K
Useful Certifications (not essential)