Market leading software solution provider to major retailers, including several FTSE 100 companies. Due to the continued success and subsequent growth, they are looking to recruit a Development Team Lead who is passionate about leading high profile software projects.
The Development Team Lead is a hands-on Developer with responsibility for the Development Team’s line management and career development. The Development Team Lead will have a close working relationship with other team leads, peers and colleagues within the business. They must be able to bridge the geographical divide between two sites and act as a first escalation point across the two locations.
The Development Team Lead reports into the Agile Delivery Manager and is a dotted line report of the Technical Manager.
- Experienced developer
- Highly motivated team player with a flexible, positive ‘can do attitude’
- Works collaboratively and relates well to all kinds of people and builds and maintains constructive and effective relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Widely trusted and seen as a direct, honest and truthful individual
- Readily accepts and acts upon feedback
- Takes responsibility for keeping people informed and knows when to escalate
- Proven track record of leadership and delegation skills
- Experience of working in multiple Agile/ DevOps environments
- Coaching and mentoring mindset