Market leading software solution provider to major retailers, including several FTSE 100 companies.
Due to continued success and subsequent growth, they are looking to recruit a Developer in Test /SDET.
The Developer in Test/SDET will be responsible for automating tests across the company’s flagship products as they grow and change, as well as being involved in SCRUM teams, providing insight to the business and working closely with the manual testing team to ensure that the product that reaches customers is of the highest quality.
- Strong automation skills; UI, API, DB & backend software. Evidence of creating test strategies, plans and scripts.
- Able to work within a team framework as well as under own supervision
- Able to refresh and develop skills as technologies change
- Able to test software on time and work towards tight deadlines
- Able to present software to the business in a clear and well-thought manner
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable (can be learnt within role)
- Experience of working in Agile/ DevOps environments (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience of software testing involving the following technologies:
– Automation in Microsoft Visual Studio (Specflow and NUnit)
– Experience with automated testing of web applications
– Ability to read and review code
– Microsoft SQL Server (minimum 2008)
– Development of test-frameworks (e.g. Page Object Model)
- Experience with BDD
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with the automated testing of mobile applications
- Knowledge and experience using Xamarin.UITest
- Experience working with JIRA
- Knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Xamarin cloud or Azure